Chris Erisman, P. E.
First Vice President, Civil Engineer
Mr. Erisman is a Vice President with Allgeier, Martin and Associates, Inc. where he specializes in the project management of water, wastewater and site development projects. Mr. Erisman specializes in the planning, design and construction management of municipal water storage, supply and distribution projects as well as municipal wastewater collection system projects. Mr. Erisman has established himself as a leader in the field of innovative wastewater collection system rehabilitation and no-dig replacement projects. He also has expertise in site development projects ranging from large, multi-acre sites to small, single tract commercial parcels from the initial planning stages through construction completion.
Mr. Erisman came to Allgeier Martin from Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., Dallas, TX in 1996. In addition to his project management and company leadership roles, he has served as a liaison with federal, state and city regulatory agencies and is experienced with the availability and associated guidelines applicable to project funding sources.
- Bachelor of Science
- Civil Engineering
- University of Arkansas
- Allgeier, Martin and Associates, Inc.
- Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
- Professional Engineer
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Missouri Society of Professional Engineers
- Water Environment Federation
- American Water Works Association
- Missouri Water & Wastewater Conference
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Wastewater collection system planning, design and rehabilitation
- Water storage, supply and distribution system planning and design
- Site Development planning and design
- Project Management, Funding Coordination and Contract Administration
- Steven McNabb, P.E.
- Dean Willis, P.E.
- Chris Erisman, P.E.
- Kurt Higgins, P.E.
- Barton Nichols P.E.
- Randall J. Adair, P.E.